You have followed the teases and the news, you saw the event where the design of the ear (1) was finally revealed. And now the day has finally arrived: you have pressed the “Place Order” button. If so, I hope this thread can be useful to you and to anyone who is thinking about doing the same anytime soon.
Please share with the Community the process of ordering the product. After you do it, what’s the status of your order, when did you receive them. You know, how is this journey going for you? Here are a few starting points:
- When did you order them?
- When were they shipped?
- When did you receive your order?
- Was everything in perfect conditions?
- Anything you want to add about your own experience.
It can also be a place to report eventual problems one is experiencing with their order or to describe positive surprises you have encountered so far with the company. It’s your order and your experience to help everyone find an overall sense of the process.
I hope that in the end, this place can help others while the genuine excitement is being passed around. As we know since yesterday, it’ll be a staged release, so when a batch of customers is ready to buy the ear (1), other members already went through the process, hopefully giving advice and guiding their fellow Community peers.
A few points that I think can answer some initial questions:
- Investors received a direct link to order the ear (1) yesterday, July 27.
- A limited batch will be available on nothing.tech July 31 at 15h00 CEST (please check availability in your country).
- Open sales start August 17 across 45 countries.
A few steps that can make the process faster:
- Visit the official site and start a session with your credentials.
- Fill in your profile beforehand (First and last name, your address).
An official FAQ can be found here and to contact the Customer Support directly, please visit this page.
Happy buying and let the “F5-ing Festivities” begin. 😎